September 16, 2017
Peace Community Church
5100 Addick Satsuma, Houston, TX 77084
9:00 am - noon
Tigers (1st graders) will have a fun-filled adventure that will introduce them to Scouting. Tigers will work on the Bobcat Badge, play games and earn some Tiger advancements. There will also be an information session for parents.
The event is $6.50 per Scout. First graders interested in joining Scouts may also attend. For more information, contact TBD.
Late registration begins TBD and is $9.50. Onsite registration is $12.
What to Bring
- Field Scout uniform (Scout uniform) or activity (any Scout t-shirt) uniform for registered Scouts
- BSA Annual Health and Medical Record for every participant (Parts A & B for all Scouting events)
- Optional: chair, water, snacks, sunscreen
- Work on Bobcat Badge
- Earn two Tiger Electives: Tiger-iffic and Tiger Tag
- Work on Tiger Adventure: Games Tigers Play #1a, 1b, 1c, 2 and 3
- Play games
- Have fun
- Eat snacks
- Attend parent information session
Notice! Please be advised that promotional videotaping/photography may be in progress at any time at an event. Your entrance constitutes your agreement that the district has the right to reproduce your likeness in videography/photography for promotion (e.g., publications, internet, newspaper).
Late Breaking Information
For late-breaking news and announcements, join our district Facebook page and sign up for our district e-mail list.
The BSA's Commitment to Safety is ongoing and we want you to know that the safety of our youth, volunteers, staff, and employees cannot be compromised. BSA Guide to Safe Scouting policies must be followed and all participants must follow youth protection guidelines at all Scouting events. Highlights include:
- Two-deep leadership on all outings required.
- No one-on-one contact between adults and youth members.
- The buddy system should be used at all times.
- Discipline must be constructive.
Youth Protection Guidelines Guide to Safe Scouting Enterprise Risk Management
For questions, contact the Tiger Day chair or district activities chair.